Infinix hot s
Table of Contents
The Infinix brand adds a new gadget to their Hot S Series tagged the Infinix Hot S X521. The 5.2-inch display phone has a 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution with HD display. X521 has Two variants (16GB storage with 2GB of RAM and 32GB storage with 3GB of RAM).
The Infinix Hot S X521 runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) incorporating the Infinix custom user interface (XOS). It is powered by a 1.3 GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 chipset processor. For the sake of privacy the Fingerprint scanner located at the back of the phone will surely make it hard for privacy invaders to invade your smartphone.
Infinix Hot S comes with 2GB / 3GB of RAM (Two variants). The phone packs 16GB / 32GB of internal storage (Two variants) that can be expanded up to 128GB through a microSD card. Hot S camera features includes a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5/8-megapixel front camera for selfies.
Hot S is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery . It is a Dual Micro SIM, however the second SIM slot can also serve as a memory card slot. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth version 4.0, NFC, GLONASS, USB v2.0, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Light sensor and Fingerprint Sensor.
Infinix Hot S key specs
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD Display
- Resoultion: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Rear camera: 13MP with Dual LED Flash
- Front camera: 5/8MP with LED Flash
- Processor: 1.3 GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 chipset
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Storage: 16GB/32GB storage
- Memory: 2/3GB of RAM
- Battery: 3,300mAh non removable
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0; Dual Micro SIM; USB Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS.
- Additional features: Fingerprint reader