BlackBerry presents its new smartphone tagged BlackBerry Motion in October 2017, which is expected to be available in the android phone market in late October 2017.
The Android smartphone display comes with a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen accompanied by a 1080 x 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch resolution.
BlackBerry Motion operates on Android v7.1 (Nougat) which comes with 4 GB RAM. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset.
It has an inbuilt memory of 32 GB which can be expanded up to 200GB through an external micro SD.
BlackBerry enhanced its camera with a dual-LED flash 12-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. BlackBerry Motion dimension measures 155.70 x 75.40 x 8.13 mm.
BlackBerry Motion comes with a juicy battery capacity of 4000 mAh. The phone has a single slot for SIM (GSM) which can also accept Nano-SIM. Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG, 3G and 4G
BlackBerry Motion Key Specs
- Display: 5.5o inches Display
- Dimension : 155.70 x 75.40 x 8.13 mm
- Resoultion: 1080 p x 1920 p pixels
- Rear camera: 12 MP rear camera
- Front camera: 8 Megapixel
- Processor: 2.0 GHz octa-core
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Storage: 32
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Battery: Non-removable 4,000 mAh battery
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2; USB type-c; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; hotspot; GPS,GLONASS.
- Additional features: Qualcomm’s 3.0 Quick Charge,front-mounted fingerprint