Realme C25s Price In Bangladesh
Realme C25s Price In Bangladesh starts from BDT 13,500. Realme C25s smartphone display flaunts 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with a 720 pixels X 1600 pixels resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 81.7%, while the pixel density is ~270 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 6000 mAh non-removable battery.
The C25s smartphone has a body dimension of 164.5 mm long by 75.9 mm wide by 9.6 mm thick. The device also comes with a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
Realme C25s camera comes with a Triple 48 or 13, 2 & 2-megapixel main camera. Also, the device’s front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 8 megapixels.
The operating system runs on Android 11, Realme UI 2.0. The Smartphone works on MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm). The CPU is an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55). Also, the graphic processor is Mali-G52 MC2. The phone memory comes with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The device runs on 4GB GB RAM.
The connectivity of the device also includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB OTG, GPS. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, fingerprint.
Realme C25s Price In Bangladesh Additional Information
MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm): In 2020, Mediatek introduced the Helio G85, a mainstream ARM SoC for smartphones (mainly Android-based). It is made in a 12 nm FinFET process and has eight CPU cores. Two fast ARM Cortex-A75 cores with a maximum clock speed of 2 GHz and six smaller ARM Cortex-A55 cores with a maximum clock speed of 1.8 GHz. All eight cores can be used together thanks to Heterogeneous Multi-Processing support. The integrated GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MC2 (MP2) with two clusters at up to 1000 MHz (up from 950 MHz from the otherwise similar Helio G80). The SoC also integrates the HyperEngine that handles dynamic management of CPU, GPU, and memory. The SoC integrates furthermore a LTE radio with Cat-7 (download) / Cat-13 (upload) support, Wifi 5 (ac), Bluetooth 5.0, LPDDR4x 1800 MHz and eMMC 5.1 storage.
The MediaTek Helio G85 gives brands the opportunity to create a wide range of multi-camera smartphones for consumer choice; tap any mix of wide-angle, telescopic, macro, and sensor sizes up to a large 48MP (4-cell). Meanwhile, the ISP design has additional security measures that mean facial recognition actions such as smartphone unlock or digital payments are not only fast and accurate but also benefit from another layer of security.
Android 11, Realme UI 2.0: Realme UI 2.0 is an Android 11-based custom skin, with features such as Dual Mode Music Share, customisable notification bar colours, and multiple dark modes.
– Starting with Dark Mode, Realme UI 2.0 offers three styles: Enhanced, Medium, and Gentle, with auto-adjustment support to automatically adjust the contrast according to the ambient light.
– Global Theme colour function – This lets users set colours for the main interface, shortcut button, notification bar, and 24 other interfaces, as per their preference. It also comes with five built-in colour schemes and 10 single colours.
– Always-on-Display (AOD) – The Realme UI 2.0 has five themes for Always-on-Display (AOD) that allow users to create their own unique AOD patterns with just a touch.
– New fonts and icons – Realme’s new Android custom skin include new icons, which you can customise, and fonts. The Realme UI 2.0 also gives third-party launchers access to Realme’s desktop design for more customisability and the Android 11 notification bar for an easier arrangement of information.
– Sleep Capsule – It’s a new digital wellbeing feature on Realme UI 2.0. This is said to keep track of your daily health and sleep cycle.
– Floating Window – For multi-tasking. Interact with your friends while watching video or playing a game on your phone, says Realme.
– Deep-Sea Privacy Plan – It’s a combination of Invisible Door, Private Space, and Security Shield to ensure that the user’s data and information are safe and secure.
Realme C25s Video:
Realme C25s Price In Bangladesh Specs
|Status||Available. Released 2021, June|
|Alt. Price||Realme C25s Price In Bangladesh: BDT 13,500|
164.5 x 75.9 x 9.6 mm (6.48 x 2.99 x 0.38 in)
|Body||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Colors||Water Blue, Water Gray|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP, f/2.0|
|Selfie Camera Features||HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Video Resolution||[email protected]|
48 MP, f/1.8
13 MP, f/2.2
2 MP, f/2.4
2 MP, f/2.4
|Main Camera Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video Resolution||[email protected]/60fps|
IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ), 570 nits (peak)
|Screen Size||6.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||~81.7%|
|Pixel Density||~270 ppi|
Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
|Internal Storage||64GB 4GB RAM/ 128GB 4GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE|
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Earphone Jack||Yes, 3.5mm jack|
|Battery||Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable|
Fast charging 18W
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|