Sharp AQUOS Xx2
Japanese mobile tech giant SoftBank Group presents another masterpiece tagged Sharp AQUOS Xx2 (502SH), It comes with a 5.30 inch IGZO touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1080 pixels and 16.77 million colors.
The device is driven by a Cortex A57 Cortex A53 1.8 GHz / 1.4 GHz Hexa-core processor with Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 chipset and it flaunts 3GB of RAM.
The smartphone comes with 32GB of inbuilt memory which can be extended to 200GB through a microSD card. 502SH packs a 13.1 megapixel back shooter camera on the rear with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The smartphone comes with Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Its dimensions are 138 x 73 x 7.9 mm (tallness x width x thickness) and weigh 150.00 grams. However, it has a 3,100mAH battery.
Additional Sharp AQUOS Xx2 (502SH) features water and dustproof, ISDB-T TV available to japan users and CMOS image sensors.
Connectivity including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, 4G and LTE. The network features include 4G(FDD LTE): 1.7 GHz / 1.9 GHz / 2.1 GHz; 4G(AXGP): 2.5 GHz; 3G(W-CDMA): 900 MHz / 1.7 GHz / 1.9 GHz / 2.1 GHz; GSM: 850 MHz / 900 MHz / 1800 MHz / 1900 MHz.
- Display: 5.30 inch IGZO display
- Dimensions : 138 x 73 x 7.90 mm
- Resoultion: 1920 p x 1080 p
- Rear camera: 13.1 Megapixel
- Front camera: 5 Megapixel
- Processor: Cortex A57 Cortex A53 1.8 GHz / 1.4 GHz hexa-core
- Chipset: Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 chipset
- OS: Android v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Storage: 32GB Inbuilt
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM
- Battery: 3,100mAH battery
- Connectivity: Bluetooth ; USB; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack,
Price in japan 46,472.27 Japanese Yens
Price in the USA $449.99